Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Homework

I must say that I'm very pleased with the high level of performance that our proficiency students are giving in the presentations.  Today was no exception.  Janet prepared and delivered a top-notch performance, one that could have been given in any professional setting.  We learned so much about Taiwan and had a good time doing it!  Also, our new "three question"  policy worked great.  Janet asked challenging questions and you answered them not only correctly but quickly!  I'm very proud of all you!




Well, thanks to one of our new students, Fatima, you don't have as much homework as I was planning to give you.  Please do Exercise 4  on pages 65-6, Exercise 5 on page 66-67 (for these two exercises, please write them on a sheet of paper to hand in to me so that I can correct them and return them to you the following day), and Exercise 6 on page 68 (you don't have to turn this one in--we'll go over it in class).

Tomorrow we'll have a busy day--Amanda's presentation and a couple more Focus points in the grammar textbook.

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment