Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nicolas Presentation, Wednesday Homework


Sorry if this is going up a little late--I had to watch a class just as Cavel watched ours today.  I had the chance to meet some Advanced students, whom I hope we will be seeing in Proficiency very soon!

We had an extremely useful presentation this morning from Nicolas, who has just received his TOEFL score, an amazing 99!  Of course, he's not happy because he wanted at least 100, but he should be very proud of himself.  I know I'm proud of him.

Anyone needing any tips about how to sign up for or take the TOEFL should ask him for advice.  I can help you with the content of the test, but Nicolas has done something I have never done--take the test in a test center.  Thanks for the informative and entertaining presentation!





Today we went over Exercise 1 in class and moved on to Focus Points 2 and 3.  You won't be able to do a good job on the test unless you understand the grammar here!  And only if you do the homework can you really check your understanding.

For homework, please do Exercise 5 on page 287 and Exercise 7 on page 289.  Please do Exercise 7 on a piece of paper to hand in.

Tomorrow we'll have another captivating presentation--Ayaka will address us for the last time!  I'm sure you won't want to miss it, so unless there's a huge emergency, be in class on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment