Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vasily Presentation: Fire!

Sorry--I should have uploaded this yesterday but I'm just not in the habit of  putting up posts on Mondays.

Yesterday, we had Vasily's last presentation, and the final in his series of the four basic elements: Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.  It was a very challenging presentation for all of us--I haven't struggled with chemical symbols since my college days a long, long time ago.  I was impressed by Rawan, however, who seemed to know more than anybody.




I think we're all going to miss Vasily's presentations and his enthusiasm for sharing his knowledge about science with us.  Vasily plans to work in the field of medicine, but for some reason he doesn't choose to do that, he'd be a great science teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment