Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Post

Sigh.

I'm going to miss posting things on this blog.

I'm going to miss the presentations.

I'm going to miss giving homework assignments and hearing "C'mon, John!"

But most of all, I'm going to miss the greatest bunch of students a teacher could hope for.  Thank you for putting up with me, for all your hard work, for the joy of discussing so many topics together, and every moment.  I hope to continue to see some of you in my Current Events class.

I'm pretty sure who your next teacher will be--it's someone I like and think is extra good (if it wasn't, I wouldn't even mention this!) so I know you'll be in good hands.

And now, some pictures.  Thanks, Rawan, for sending me some of these!





So for all of my students now, and those of you who check in on this blog even though you've moved on, thanks for everything and keep in touch.  This blog will be here for a while--I'm not sure how long Google will leave it up before they eventually take it down, but enjoy it while it's here.

And come back and visit when you're in Boston.  Some of you who have been gone for a while might not know that Kaplan NEU is moving to the Hilton Hotel on Broad Street, the place where we were last summer.  All the classes will be held there and the office will be there as well as of January, 2014.  

Good luck, and keep in touch!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment