Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Homework

Sorry, guys!  I suddenly had to teach a Low Intermediate class this afternoon, which was exhausting!  I didn't finish until 6 and I just got a chance to post this new information now.  I hope this isn't too late.

I'd like you to do Exercise 9 on page 175 (please write this on a piece of paper and hand it in tomorrow), then jump forward and do Exercises 1 and 2 in Unit 20 on pages 374-5 (you don't have to hand these in).

Please try to finish reading the Hero's Journey by tomorrow--please bring your questions about vocabulary.  We'll try to do some listening tomorrow as well.

I'm looking forward to Abdulaziz's presentation.  What will it be about?  Whatever it is, I'm sure it will astonish us.


By the way, if you have some extra time, watch this famous children's story and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment